Solid case with protective film inside,wooden pallet.
Applications of HDPE Rod
It is used for the insulating spare parts of the electrical appliances and transformers; textile machines. gears. fixed frame for bearing. low noise machine
We are insulation material manufacturer.The main products are laminated sheets and rods for electrical insulation.
Glass transition temperature
Linear thermal expansion coefficient
Tensile modulus of elasticity(Mpa)
Standard Export Packing
1. PVC has a popular position within the engineering plastics industry because of a number of reasons.
2. PVC is a very economical plastic and where components are being made to a budget.
3. PVC can often help reduce initial material costs.
4. PVC also has very good chemical resistance and is often used in areas where chemical contact is likely.
5. PVC can also offer excellent electrical resistance.
6. PVC is one of the most common electrical insulating plastics available.
7. Another feature of PVC is it's low moisture absorption, this helps with the stability of
components in damp or wet conditions.
Description of HDPE Rod
Mechanical and electrical applications(fine weave), better electrical properties.
Laminated rod is made of heat hardening resin and cotton cloth or glass cloth, types of phenolic cloth rod are 3722, 3723, 3724, 3725, high mechanical performance and electric performance under normal condition; type of epoxy glass rod is 3841, higher mechanical performance and electric performance under damp condition